[lbo-talk] The winner of the In Our Time Greatest Philosopher Vote

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 15:58:58 PDT 2005

Heck, I still remember Major T. J. "King" Kong (Slim Pickens) saying "Well, boys, I reckon this is it -- nuclear combat toe to toe with the Roosskies" in the film "Dr. Strangelove." (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057012/quotes) That attitude is what I was making fun of, an attitude that's been revived by the Bushwhackers.

Chris said:
> AAAGH You said Russkies! ...

-- Jim Devine "Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti." (Go your own way and let people talk.) -- Harpo, paraphrasing Dante.