[lbo-talk] AP: Rove Learned CIA Agent's Name From Novak

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 12:39:10 PDT 2005

Doug Henwood:

Leigh Meyers wrote:

>>> On Friday, July 15, 2005 8:19 AM [PDT],
>>> ravi <lbo at kreise.org> wrote:

>>> http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CIA_LEAK_ROVE?SITE=APWEB&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
>>>
>>> Rove Learned CIA Agent's Name From Novak
>>>
>>> By JOHN SOLOMON
>>> Associated Press Writer
>

>That seems to be the current consensus.

>> Today's NY Daily News reports that Ari Fleischer might have been invovled too.

>> Doug

Yeah... a real buncha... schlemiels attempting to look like schlemazels. (pardon my poor yinglish)

A friend of mine has a tattoo of Donald Duck's nephew huey, dewey, or louie(never sure which, keeps changing) on his arm. Donald's nephew is pointing @ himself with an astonished look on his face.

The banner says "Who... Me?"

Ari's been praticing that look for a loooong time.

More Ugly:

Thursday, July 14, 2005 NewsHounds: Lawyer who helped draft spy protection law represents Novak

Rove Defender With Too Many Connections

Victoria Toensing, introduced on Fox and Friends as one of the people who worked on crafting the law that protects CIA agents, was absolutely certain that Karl Rove had broken no laws. In fact, she acted as if the whole issue was D.C. as usual.

The viewers were probably thinking that Toensing was an objective legal analyst who would have the right answer. It turns out, that Toesning represented Novak in this case and is also his personal friend. However Media Matter http://www.mediamatters.org/items/200501140005 has more to report on Toensing who probably will be making the rounds on Fox News during the Rove spin cycle.

Reported by deborah at July 14, 2005 03:20 PM

Leigh http://www.leighm.net