[lbo-talk] Great Whites

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 15 14:40:09 PDT 2005

> Q. In the unlikely event (ahem) that Poland is
> invaded
> by Germany and Russia at the same time, who do we
> fight first?
>
> A. The Germans. -- Business before pleasure.

A Pole is given three wishes by his fairy godmother. He is asked:

Humor in the Warsaw Pact was truly marvellous and subversive. My favorite cartoon was a drawing of two very drunk Russians in a someones back yard at night holding on to a clothes line, one drunk is saying to the other 'Ring the bell Juri, our stop is next'.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon