[lbo-talk] Sexual orientation and sociobioligy

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Fri Jul 15 14:39:18 PDT 2005

Justin wrote:

"At the risk of being execrated as a reactionary, I'd say this is about what one would except sociobiologically, assuming what I think is well-supported, that sexual preference has a very large genetic compenent, that heterosexuality is adaptive, but that there is some group selection for homosexuality for some reason or other"

Why think that homosexuality is any different from Huntington's disease or myopia?

-- Luke