[lbo-talk] Great Whites - Polish jokes not appreciated.

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 06:15:40 PDT 2005

I caught a Gorbachev-era sex comedy on TV (obviously Gorby-era, or it couldn't have gotten made) a while ago called "Tozhe agenty KGB vlyublyayutsya" (KGB Agents Also Fall In Love), about the erotic adventures of a KGB agent in a bordello in South America. At one point he's going at it with his secretary in his office and the American ambassador walks in and exclaims, "I see that during Perestroika we have NOTHING to hide from each other!"