[lbo-talk] Re: Low Life (was "Come friendly bombers" )

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 07:19:55 PDT 2005

On 7/15/05, snitsnat <snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com> wrote: I've forgotten the name of the woman who interviewed terrorists across the world. I want to say it was Jennifer something. I've posted material from here as has Doug. There was a nice long piece in the FT, oh about 14-16 months ago perhaps? Doug, do you remember it?

Jessica Stern. Was on the Lehrer News Hour last night w/ Bruce Hoffmann from Rand Corp.

Terror in the Name of God : Why Religious Militants Kill by Jessica Stern (Paperback)

-- Michael Pugliese