[lbo-talk] more on the bisex flap

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 12:01:35 PDT 2005

What do you mean by "hetero" -- a Kinsey 6, someone with a strong exclusive opoosite sex preference? Lots of Kinsey 4s and 5s have homosexual experience -- that is how the misleading 10% figure is arrived at. In the right circumstances, like those in the ancient world, bisexuality can be the norm for Kinsey 4s and 5s. What about Kinsey 6s? Doesn't the experience of men in priosn and the army answer your q