[lbo-talk] What caused the bombers to bomb?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 13:54:45 PDT 2005

The UK "caused" the bombings in the same way as Versailles "caused" the Nazis.

I have seen this bizarro confusion of Islamist quasi-fascism and "anti-imperialism" in Chechnya for a billion years now. I have no patience for it. These "anti-imperialists" are in fact a bunch of fascists at best(!) and just gangsters, at worst.