[lbo-talk] What caused the bombers to bomb?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 14:29:17 PDT 2005

> [top posting not corrected]
>
> i am not worried about your patience or lack of it.
> if you have an
> argument to make (especially in response to my post,
> rather than to
> divert into a russia vs islam thread), you may wish
> to take a better
> shot at it.
>
> --ravi

Was not in response to your post. Was a tangential show of sympathy for Heartfield. "We know where you're coming from," that sort of thing.

PS. "Russia vs. Islam" wouldn't make much sense, since 20% of the population of Russian is Muslim. As I said earler, the main victims of Islamism in Russia are Muslims.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!

____________________________________________________ Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs