[lbo-talk] What caused the bombers to bomb?

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 09:29:17 PDT 2005

the English inability to communicate with people from Jamaica seems an even more likely explanation than nutrition issues, though the latter might play a role along with such issues as cultural isolation in a non-Jamaican setting. (BTW, Gary?, why the "?" in your name?)

On 7/17/05, Gary? wrote:
> "She added: "I have talked with a psychologist who says many Jamaicans
> have been mis-diagnosed with schizophrenia when they were merely
> expressing themselves in patois."

-- Jim Devine "Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" -- Richard Feynman