[lbo-talk] Let's just call it treason

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 17 20:59:39 PDT 2005

And you know, I've been thinking that Fitz , even if for a technically sound legal reason, would be hard pressed to let Rove off the hook without something happening. It seems to me that perhaps the hopes of the left, the hopes of the rational , the goals of the reasonable have been dashed too many times by this president and his cadre of crooks. I feel that if Karl Rove is allowed to walk free <em>without a damn thing happening to him will be the straw that broke the camels back. I see that finally, their is almost a giddiness in the air of those of us who have been watching crime after obvious, blatant crime go, not only unpunished, but rewarded. There's a sense of hope that is being enjoyed by us now that has been enjoyed only by these creeps for far, far too long now. To pull the rug out from under us all..... at this point once again....I think will finally just be too goddamn much! There may well be a violent reaction to such a scenario.

Gary

--

Gary Williams

Prohibition Funds Terrorism ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://mycos.blogspot.com

Todays Iraq Body Count

Min Max

44838 50869