[lbo-talk] Cambodia

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 08:52:52 PDT 2005

On Monday, July 18, 2005 6:29 AM [PDT], Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.google.com/search?q=michael+vickery+lance+murdoch
> Vickery, who wrote a volume for South End Press on Democratic
> Kampuchea, preferred source for Lance. As I posted a few days ago,
> Vickery estimates, KR executions, 200,000-300,000 Total premature
> deaths 750,000.

> See, U.S. Incursion in Vietnam

NIXON: We've got to be thinking in terms of an all-out bombing attack....

I'm thinking of the dikes.

KISSINGER: I agree with you.

NIXON: ...Will that drown people?

KISSINGER: About two hundred thousand people.

One carefully considered attack... 200,000 potential casualties.

Cold... calculating... murderers.

>From up high... in B-52s... push the button, have another sip of
pencil-shaving coffee, and wonder when that USO girl's gonna letcha have some o' that thang. Coulda been worse, I guess... ...coulda been an FAO and had to watch as the napalm ripped the flesh off of those gooks village kids downstairs(although some would say it's cheap entertainment), or sprayed whole villages and regions with poisonous pesticides and chemicals known to cause birth defects and nervous system damage... even amongst our own.

We have OUR OWN BUTCHERS to deal with.

They are still in power... right now. Here and now.

Furthermore, There'snothingyoucandoaboutwhathappenedinCambodia.

Period.

But there's ALOT that can be done RIGHT HERE in the not so good ol' USA that would make the kind of atrocities that occured in Cambodia *so much* less likely to ever occur again.

You don't want those kinds of atrocities to re-occur again... do you Mike?

Go play Cambodian history backwards if ya like, but never forget (do you remember?) how it ALL came to pass.

Focus Mike Focus