[lbo-talk] More on Wikipedia: Now the US army is whitewashing myarticles

Lance Murdoch lancemurdoch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:08:49 PDT 2005

On 7/18/05, Gar Lipow <the.typo.boy at gmail.com> wrote:
> But when I saw some
> damned idiot denying the Cambodian holocaust took place, I lost my
> temper and commented. I don't know why idiots on my side get my goat
> more than the idiots on the other side. I suppose I have expectation
> that being a leftist means opposing genocide no matter who commits it
> - as Noam does.

You talk about a holocaust that happened in Cambodia, and then about some "damned idiot denying the Cambodian holocaust took place". Well, please tell us what happened then. When did this holocaust in Cambodia take place? Who carried it out? How did people die? Through what means did you find this out? Why wasn't their a big protest in the US when the US government embraced people just fresh from killing one fifth of their population (according to the CGP page)?

Lance