[lbo-talk] Western states have created the biggest wars in history ( was fartback)

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:58:17 PDT 2005

Yes, everybody can and does murder in massive numbers.Whatever the political system, economics or racial/ethnic background. Some more than others. Didn't think I had to do my usual, 2.8 dead Vietnamese, 200,000 Guatemalans, 500,000 Indonesians due to the US Empire, etc. litany.

Charles ilk can never admit mass murder by "left" movements and regimes.Ex-Communists I've known like Bill Sennett were not so tenderminded towards Stalinist and Maoist genocides.

-- Michael Pugliese