[lbo-talk] the wit & wisdom of Cal Thomas

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 18:15:44 PDT 2005

I learned something from this piece -- I had never known that the jihadis or whatever you call them want us all to live under the banner of Islam, rather than just leaving them the hell alone so they can oppress secularists, women, and the remaining stray leftit in the Islamic countries.

This is very serious. I don't wan't to have to learn Arabic. Hebrew for my bar mitzphh was traumatic enough. Besides, the women in my life would find chadors or burkahs a real nuisance in the Chicago summers.

I therefore add to Thomas proposal the element he left out, in addition to bulldozing schools and mosques, and stripping Muslims who have Bad Ideas of their citizenship: I think we should torture anyone of Muslim faith or Middle Eastern origin, and dorporting them, to, I dunno, Pakistan, until they stop trying to forcibly convert us to Islam by blowing themselves up in our subways and skycrapers.

That'll show 'em how civilized we are. While we are at it, we can torture the mealy-mouths at the ALCU who bitch and moan about the rights of scum like that.

<http://jewishworldreview.com/0705/thomas071905.php3>