[lbo-talk] the wit & wisdom of Cal Thomas

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 20 22:52:45 PDT 2005

The imagery of parasites and viruses festering within a body politic led by naive rulers...I was struck by the ironic similarity of these kinds two streams of propaganda.

Regards, Mike B)

<http://jewishworldreview.com/0705/thomas071905.php3>

*************************************************** In order to carry on his existence as a parasite on other peoples,he is forced to deny his inner nature. The more intelligent the individual Jew is, the more he will succeed in this deception. Indeed, things can go so far that large parts of the host people will end by seriously believing that the Jew is really a Frenchman or an Englishman, a German or an Italian,though of a special religious faith. Especially state authorities, which always seem animated by the historical fraction of wisdom, most easily fall a victim to this infinite deception. A. Hitler http://www.crusader.net/texts/mk/mkv1ch11.html

****************************************************************** Patriotism is a state religion used by elites as a form of control, and embraced by the powerless as a substitute for politics. Dennis Perrin

http://profiles.yahoo.com/swillsqueal

____________________________________________________ Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs