[lbo-talk] New explosions on London tube

www.leninology. blogspot.com leninology at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 07:06:10 PDT 2005

They're dummy explosions, just using a detonator and nothing else from what I'm told. The station near me closed, but it's re-opened. This is nothing compared to two weeks ago. There are no deaths and only one confirmed injury which is probably very minor.

Looks like a deliberate attemptt to scare people - possibly by far right racists, as one witness suggests that the guy who had the exploding rucksack was English.