[lbo-talk] What's my name, fool?

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 21 12:36:02 PDT 2005

>Wow, that sounds like a great selling point for boxing!
>
>Doug

I got my problems with boxing and I don't like most of it, especially now. But people like Ali, Jack Johnson and some others, that's another story. Not only were they amazing to watch, but they fought the power like nobody's business.

Dennis wrote:

>Why not? I would depend on the odds, right?

I never can get my head around that stuff. I see what you mean though. My thought was just it would be so obvious if you did it that early.