[lbo-talk] A time of doubt for atheists

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jul 24 09:25:06 PDT 2005

At 07:20 AM 7/24/2005, Chris Doss wrote:

>--- Jim Farmelant <farmelantj at juno.com> wrote:
> > Perhaps you can do us the favor of citing some
> > examples where religious listmembers were
> > attacked on account of their religiosity.
> >
> > Jim F.
>
>If the people who wrote me offlist want to respond
>here, they certainly can. I'm in the train station and
>will be offline for at least 24 hours.
>
>Nu, zayats, pogodi!

They don't need to respond. You made a claim, that religious listmembers are attacked. Back it up and, specifically, show me where _I_ do the following:

1. Indicate that I think Christians only live in Florida. 2. Attack a listmember for their religious beliefs.

If you can't find evidence of this, pound sand.

Kelley

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin