[lbo-talk] A time of doubt for atheists

W. Kiernan wkiernan at ij.net
Sun Jul 24 09:42:05 PDT 2005

Chris Doss wrote:

> FWIW after I sent this email, I received several

> emails offlist from religious listmembers agreeing

> with me.

Wow, the seven percent of us have really got the ninety-three percent of you all runnin' scared, don't we? Man up, dude! If you believe, be proud and say it loud. _We're_ outnumbered at least ten-to-one by devoted enemies in every corner of the globe, not a few of them openly declaring their red-eyed lust to fulfill their God-commanded duty by murdering us all, yet _we_ post _our_ shit on-list.

Yours WDK - WKiernan at ij.net