[lbo-talk] A time of doubt for atheists

Tommy Kelly tkelly15450 at charter.net
Sun Jul 24 13:34:50 PDT 2005

Tommy wrote: "If a loner was to see some type of questionable act, and did not attempt to stop it, does that mean the loner does not exist?

The fact that many US citizens - as well as citizens of other nations - watch the debacle in Haiti, and did nothing to stop it, does that mean their concern for humanity does not exit?"

Snit wrote: "so god's really busy making a living, pigging out and getting fat, and sitting in front of the tube or, like r's friend, surfing titty chat rooms every night? heh. sorry, the picture you unintentionally paint made me laugh."

Reply: I'll admit that is a funny response, but you never answered the question.