[lbo-talk] Why Not Sell WBAI?

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 24 17:12:27 PDT 2005

I agree. I think one of the main problems facing Pacifica is the bloated staff rolls at KPFA and WBAI especially which lead to the constant need for fund drives. WPFW and KPFT run mostly on volunteer staff. If there are enough progressives in Houston willing to to radio for free, I think New York (and Berkeley for that matter) should at least be able to match that.

- Joe W.