[lbo-talk] Kim Scipes on AFL-CIO

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 10:46:58 PDT 2005

I don't see how or why you would want to seperate all these issues - as though one has nothing to do with the other. The question of whether "this schism will accomplish the goal of reversing the labor movement's decline, and how it might affect party politics" is not a matter of specialized knowledge, but fairly elementary stuff. I don't see this as a matter of people 'going on about what they know - I think we all share the same body of knowledge abuot labor history. It is more a matter of what emphasis people (e.g. 'ultraleftists' - whoever those are) choose to place on different issues.

In other words, Doug - "it's all good ;-)"

Joe W.