[lbo-talk] WingnutWatch ( MAF)

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 25 11:45:38 PDT 2005

Here's the latest from Howard and Melanie, the Goebbels/Koch wannabes over at MAF (Move America Forward).

Equating art with terrorism...... particularly at a time like this, is IMO, having moved squarely into the area of hate speech.

Gary ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Excerpted from a MAF mailing-list sendout:

"There is a reason the terrorists strike at vacation resorts, and at office towers in New York and underground trains in London. The terrorists' ultimate target is the civilian population of the free world.

They want to undermine our resolve and cause the people of the free world to capitulate under the threats of violence and through the tactics of intimidation and fear.

So, you can understand why it is that I am so offended when I see some misguided and vocal types protesting against our troop and against what our great nation stands for.

A perfect example of the type of people I am referring to is Steve Pearcy, a Berkeley, California resident who is intent on terrorizing the people of Sacramento with his obscene anti-American art. Pearcy gained national fame after he began displaying U.S. troops hanged in effigy from a noose on the front of his 2nd home - in Sacramento, California."

--

Gary Williams

Prohibition Funds Terrorism ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://mycos.blogspot.com