[lbo-talk] more on The Split

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Jul 26 09:34:06 PDT 2005

I live in Butte County, probably the most conservative county in California. My town, Chico, is a college town and votes relatively liberal. Would you say that the Democrats are doing well, even though the county regularly votes far right Republican? Yet, here in Chico we have probably the smartest strategist in the California Democratic Party. But the Democrats and the Democratic Party really don't have much of a presence or a message. There are just the un-Republicans.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu