[lbo-talk] Re:news behind the news under the news

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 26 13:49:30 PDT 2005

>if anybody wanted to poison hordes of americans, why bother with coke,
>unless it's the bottled kind?

>in fact, wouldn't poisoned burger meat do a better job?

Sure, but nothing gives the Bush gang and its media fan club wood like seeing 'Osama bin Laden', '9/11' , 'poison' and 'cocaine' in the same sentence. Almost as exciting as talking about weaponized anthrax in the drinking water, with the added moral edge of illegal drugs!

And besides, burger meat is always good for you, unless it's from a crazy Canadian cow.................

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon