[lbo-talk] Shot dead in London

ravi lbo at kreise.org
Tue Jul 26 14:20:13 PDT 2005

On 07/26/05 17:04, Doug Henwood wrote:
> ravi wrote:
>
>> i was typing up words similar as the above, and am thankful for having
>> checked my email before sending my thoughts. you say it much better than
>> i could have. excellent, excellent post. thank you!
>
> Yeah. I thought James's lead was snappy and accurate. It kept me
> reading. The kind of reader who'd stop is probably hopeless anyway.

i actually see some validity in wojtek's criticism of the use of hyperbole or sensationalism. however, i agree with the leninology fellow and carl that that should be no biggie, and perhaps even that it tends to attract attention (as you say above) rather than the delete key. though i try not to post about list members, the thing that worries me is that wojtek seems to be going the hitchens way...

--ravi