[lbo-talk] Shot dead in London

Richard Harris rhh1 at clara.co.uk
Tue Jul 26 16:57:49 PDT 2005

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/section13/chapter_t.html

If anyone out there really wants to know the English law on the prevention of crime, it has just occurred to me to point you to the Crown Prosecution Service website. I think what is said there accurately represents the law.

[Archbold is a book + mailing that updates professionals on the law, especially precedent decisions of the superior courts.]

Phrases such as TLR refer to the place where law reports can be found (here, Times law reports - the newspaper. In England, a law report made by a barrister, as the Times reports are, may be used in a hearing).