[lbo-talk] Tucker Carlson Bombs

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 09:41:12 PDT 2005

I think Tucker Carlson's "The Situation" makes the mistake of being relatively "balanced". Fanatical right-wingers want to hear the gospel. Full stop. So, in the below list the more fanatical the right-winger, the better the rating.

--- mike larkin <mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> via drudge
>
> FOXNEWS GRETA 2,997,000 [VIEWERS]
> FOXNEWS O'REILLY 2,705,000
> FOXNEWS HANNITY/COMES 2,415,000
> CNN LARRY KING 765,000
> CNNHN NANCY GRACE 752,000
> CNN PAULA ZAHN 623,000
> CNN AARON BROWN 577,000
> MSNBC SCARBOROUGH 462,000
> MSNBC OLBERMANN 318,000
> MSNBC HARDBALL 192,000
> MSNBC TUCKER 178,000

<<We are at such a point in mankind's evolution where changed conditions invalidate all our policies that have been so successful even in the recent past, and that presumably have constituted the ideal response to a presumably unchanging and unchangeable human condition. No wonder we are stupefied and confused-but our mistake is the same which many cultures have made before us, namely to force a rigid model upon a fluid reality.

Erich Jantsch - "Design for Evolution: Self-Organization and Planning in the Life of Human Systems"