[lbo-talk] A time of doubt for atheists

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 28 22:11:03 PDT 2005

Yeah. What he said.....

Gary

#

1. The Marxian process of change through the conflict of opposing forces, whereby a given contradiction is characterized by a primary and a secondary aspect, the secondary succumbing to the primary, which is then transformed into an aspect of a new contradiction. Often used in the plural with a singular or plural verb.

2. The Marxian critique of this process.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=dialectic

--

Gary Williams

Prohibition Funds Terrorism ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://mycos.blogspot.com