[lbo-talk] Republicans see opportunity in split

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Fri Jul 29 14:44:14 PDT 2005

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck0" <chuck at mutualaid.org>

Nathan Newman wrote:
> Blah, blah, blah. Well over 90% voted against CAFTA and routinely support
> any pro-union bill that comes down the pike-- and vote against those meant
> to disable it.

-You know what they say, close only counts in grenades and horseshoes. -Looks like CAFTA passed with Democrat support. Just like NAFTA. Just -like the Patriot Act. Just like the Welfare Reform Act.

So if one Muslim does a suicide bombing attack, all Muslims are suicide bombers? If one anarchist murders an innocent person with a bomb, then all Anarchists are inherent murderers.

Chuck, you murderous archarist, I guess old Palmer was acting correctly when he rounded them all up, since they are all such murderers.

Nathan Newman