[lbo-talk] Texas Minuteman Head Quits, Citing Racism in Group

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Jul 30 12:38:54 PDT 2005

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Steven L. Robinson quoted:
>
>> Texas Minutemen head quits, cites racism in group
>

> And the Minutemen's original impulse wasn't racist? What fine
> distinctions he's drawing.

Oh, big surprise that the group is racist!

My activist friends on the West Coast who are doing anti-Minuteman organizing tell me that the Minuteman are basically a front group for white supremacist extremists. It should be interesting when this fact becomes more widely known and certain politicians have to deal with their association with and/or vocal support for the group.

Chuck