[lbo-talk] WBAI scores with holocaust denalist's premium

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Jul 31 20:44:24 PDT 2005

Doug Henwood wrote:

> To a lunatic like Hufschmid there's no diff between an anarchist and a
> Marxist.

Right on. The whole universe of the 9/11 "truth" movement is chock full of lunatics and obsessed lefties. I've had some run-ins recently with some folks heavily involved with this movement. They remind me of a cross between Sparticists and paranoid Scientoligists.

It seems to me like these people buy every theory that comes down the pike about 9/11. When I've tried to explain that it was impossible for a missile to have struck the Pentagon, when the surrounding area was filled with thousands of motorist eyewitnesses, these folks get all antsy. It's all or nothing with them. And if you run a progressive website that won't run 9/11 conspiracy garbage, just wait until you find out how much shit-talking is going on among these people about you.

Dick Cheney did it on the grassy knoll...

Chuck