[lbo-talk] bile

jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 1 13:48:30 PDT 2005

On 1 Jun 2005 at 7:56, John Bizwas wrote:

> > Can you, just once, omit the bilious tone? Or are you so righteous,
> > and the rest of us so benighted, that you just can't help it?
> >
> > Doug
>

> To be quite honest with you, I find both you and Louis Proyect
two of the most bilious-toned people I've ever encountered on the internet. I mean, what am I supposed to do? Take pointers from your bilious responses to people like Carrol Cox--or responses to just about anyone you actually disagree with but that you don't really want to engage in any substantive discussion? Now, did you have anything substantive you wanted to say? Or do you just want to be empty and self-righteous. Now here is when Henwood's claque should come on stage to say the usual nothings.

If Doug is included in your list of "two of the most bilious-toned persons [you've] ever encountered on the internet" and the list is populated by sycophants who post "the usual nothings" why do you subscribe? If I felt that way I wouldn't subscribe to LBO or Marxmail. Oh wait, I don't subscribe to Marxmail. I wonder why?

John Thornton (poster of "nothings" on LBO and nothing on Marxmail)