[lbo-talk] New Sex drugs

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Wed Jun 1 20:44:10 PDT 2005

At 7:55 PM -0700 1/6/05, joanna wrote:

>I'm so confused. Do orgasms have to exist for a reason? Why couldn't
>they be related to just the sheer joy of sensual pleasure and
>opening/trusting the other?

That seems to be the case in fact. According to that research, sex (or at least orgasm) *does* promote trust. Via a chemical hormone which acts on the brain. But its still a reason, why don't you like there to be reasons for stuff?

> Why do we have to make an instrument of everything?

Hey, its not my fault if there are reasons for things. I'm not God, I didn't design human beings. ;-)

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas