[lbo-talk] Human Events On theTen Most Harmful Books of the 19th and 20th Centuries

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Thu Jun 2 07:51:38 PDT 2005

My new goal in life is to write a book that these people will hate so much that is will make their list ten years from now. On the other hand, it's kind of tough to go up against Darwin, Marx and the others.

And it would just be my luck that I'd finish the book and these right wing conservatives would be a dying breed.

Chuck0

^^^^^ CB: Wouldn't be such bad luck, if your book was part of the cause of the right's decline.