[lbo-talk] John & Andrea

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Thu Jun 2 08:32:23 PDT 2005

>But Ariel Levy's article reveals that Stoltenberg, who is gay, never consummated his
marriage with Dworkin, who claimed to be a lesbian although a close friend said, "In 30-plus years of knowing her, I've never heard of a single romance with a woman - not one."

Kind of a cheap shot, isn't it? I mean:

>The story also says
Stoltenberg continued to have sex with men throughout the marriage: "Yeah, I did have male lovers. Sexual partners."

He doesn't mention romance, but no one questions whether he was gay. I heard gossip from a fairly reliable source about Dworkin's sex life when I was in New York in the mid-eighties, and I'm pretty sure she was indeed a lesbian.

I guess this just demonstrates that gay marriage really does defang the radical sexual agenda.

John A

Thanks,

John A

see me fulminate at http://www.jzip.org/