[lbo-talk] Biology vs. Sociobiology: Father's Milk

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 11:07:54 PDT 2005

On 6/2/05, snitsnat wrote:
> does your wife have large breasts? serious question.

yes, but that's not why we married or had a child. But that's irrelevant: the theory is a statistical one, supposed to apply if large numbers of men follow the same general patterns of behavior.

Jim Devine "Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti." (Go your own way and let people talk.) -- Karl M., paraphrasing Dante A.