[lbo-talk] Canada-US health care (was Vive La France!)

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at rogers.com
Thu Jun 2 17:23:32 PDT 2005

What would mid-range health coverage (more than basic, less than premium) typically cost for, say, a couple in their 40's with two teenage kids? Are there big regional variations? Wouldn't the department of Health and Human Services have accessible data on what % of the pop is insured and the per capita cost of health insurance broken down by scope of coverage?

MG

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jordan Hayes" <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 7:47 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Canada-US health care (was Vive La France!)