[lbo-talk] Fwd: take a hike, dick

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jun 6 08:47:57 PDT 2005

can't be Jannuzzi. J was smarter than this, how anyone could think i was criticizing the masked identity. i was criticizing, DICK, your confession. if you're going to tentacle and do so in order to take your boner out on your favorites, then try avoiding anything that indicates knowledge of the people with whom you're toying _and_ try to avoid confessionals about hiding ones identity. gives you away every, single time.

>Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 01:40:44 -0500
>From: John Bizwas <bizwas at lycos.com>
>Subject: about comments about Freud
>To: snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
>6 Jun
>

>You seem to have violated your own internal rule of never making sense in
>one or two sentences at a time. I think it took you three that time. As
>for Henwood's guess, I think he's deluded in thinking that only one or two
>people know about Spoons list or something.
>
>Anyway, your comments are RICH, coming from someone who hides behind the
>name 'snit snat' and 'Kelley'.
>
>Hey, who knows, perhaps the next time I'll be someone named Louis Henwood
>or Doug Proyect? Or perhaps Snat Snit?

>Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 05:40:56 -0500
>From: John Bizwas <bizwas at lycos.com>
>Subject: Re: about comments about Freud
>To: snitsnat <snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com>
>6 Jun
> 2005 10:40:56 -0000
>

>That's funny. I know who you are. But I'm not the person you think I am.
>But anyway, if based on what you write as sniksnak or whatever, how is
>that leftist? And how is your anonymity helping you out of the trailer
>park in Tampa Bay? Googlemail? Hmmm...maybe that will be my next LBO
>subscription address. But then again, do I really need three LBO sub
>addresses?

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin