[lbo-talk] WBAI details

Steven Gotzler Steve at Gotzler.org
Mon Jun 6 12:49:23 PDT 2005

There is alot to be said for professionalism. If that's what it is. The move to Wall Street has not, aside from the facilities, improved the station as far I can tell from listening. The move has saddled the station with a few hundred thousand dollars a year in higher rent for the next decade or so.

As you can see from the Ross posting on fund raising. BAI is falling further and further behind. Of course the books are pretty much closed so things have to be guessed at. But things look bad. Pacifica is going to have to bail out BAI. Pacifica is far from being in a position to do much of that.

If no serious changes happen parts of Pacifica may have to be sold off.

Steve Gotzler ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Perrin" <dperrin at comcast.net> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 12:22 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] WBAI details