[lbo-talk] WBAI details

Tommy Kelly tkelly15450 at charter.net
Mon Jun 6 16:07:53 PDT 2005

The major financial problem at WBAI now seems to be the explosion in payroll costs, esp for "consultants." I say "seems" because management won't let anyone look at the books. The "budget" I've seen is about 4 lines long, and vague as hell.

Doug

That sounds to me like you could be getting screwed. IF the network runs on charity then the finances should be setup in an "open network" fashion - i.e. let the workers see how the "higher up" are managing the financing.