settle a bet Re: [lbo-talk] "Hetmen"

jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 6 16:11:36 PDT 2005

> http://www.kozatstvo.org.ua/kerivn/shevchenko_ai.jpg
>
> OK. settle a bet.
>
> I saw that the mace is part of this guy's uniform. r says it's photoshopped.
>

> kelley

I know nothing about Cossacks but if that's Photoshopped I'd like to meet the guy that did it. Amazing job. I would bet it's real. It isn't that someone couldn't do the job that well, just that the outlay of time to do so would be daunting. People just don't put that many hours of labor into screwing around.

John Thornton Is the whole damn country in a heat wave or just my corner?