[lbo-talk] bending young saplings to the right

Jim from_alamut at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 18:56:37 PDT 2005

This book probably doesn't mention little Tommy and Lou's monoply business practices in strongarming other lemonade stands out of business, their forcable evangelizing of their employees and their own aversion to broccoli (which caused them to project)...

jim

<http://www.worldaheadpublishing.com/titles/index.php>