[lbo-talk] Re: "Damn, did God piss in your cheerios?"

Simon Huxtable jetfromgladiators at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 07:16:34 PDT 2005

But weirdly enough, skim reading that paragraph, I misread it as saying precisely the opposite of what it said, replacing 'atheists' with christians and religious with 'atheist'. Not that the bit on "the vast majority" makes sense that way, but that's how I understood it until I got to this post. Goes to show that I shouldn't skim read and if people write something out of character, I'll automatically put it back in character.

Simon

----

___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com