[lbo-talk] Yahoo! News Story - Biblical Account of Creation Displayed - Y...

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Thu Jun 9 20:43:41 PDT 2005

>I'm too lazy and intolerant of NPR's site to look ... OK, I just looked and
>I'm reminded once again of why I dislike that site. Anyone catch that show

That was Julia Sweeney former cast member in Saturday Night Live. Her most famous character was Pat, the androgynous person that people kept trying to figure out what gender he/she was. She had a one woman show called "And God Said Ha!" about her bout with cancer.

Sergio -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20050609/99122dbd/attachment.htm>