[lbo-talk] "Damn, did God piss in your cheerios?"

Steven Gotzler Steve at Gotzler.org
Sat Jun 11 10:02:43 PDT 2005

I think those examples are good, they are in one of those stated where they are trying to impress their truth on the outside world, again.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Doss" <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2005 5:27 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] "Damn, did God piss in your cheerios?"