[lbo-talk] FTS Wire - DEA Watch.

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 11 18:22:11 PDT 2005

If I wasn't reading it, I wouldn't believe it.....

[http://members.aol.com/deawatch/daily.htm]

FTS Wire - DEA Watch <http://members.aol.com/deawatch/daily.htm>

An absolutely fascinating look into the minds that are behind the devastation that is otherwise known as "The War On Drugs". This site should be essential reading into what the bigotry, lies, misperceptions, false information, egotism and just plain psychopathic viciousness that lurks behind the badges of DEA members. An absolutely chilling foray into the warped minds of some of America's LEO's.

And just to keep the subject "economic" I forward this, but believe me, this is among the more sane posts that other DEA members have posted.

"Colombia eggheads scheme to put DEA out of business",

con't:

Someone wrote: "Needless to say, should this insect plan prove effective in Colombia, some wise-a** bright boy will develop a bug that will devour opium poppies. Such a disaster will truly send our agency up S**t Creek..."

The writer is correct. Inexpensive science has the potential of achieving what billions of dollars spent on LE has failed to accomplish for decades. The next "Drug War" may be the war we fight to preserve our paychecks. That is why we need to get behind President Bush's goal of outlawing all, repeat all, forms and reasons for abortion. With abortion, birth control (bc) pills and emergency bc outlawed a new, underground illegal drug industry will spring up overnight. This industry will be fueled by thousands of chemistry and pre-med majors making bc drugs and devices in their labs, garages and attics. Hundreds of thousands of pervert fathers and serial rapists who want to impregnate their daughters and/or as many women possible before getting caught won't care about finally getting caught as long as they know they will leave behind dozens of rape-babies that the new Bush Abortion Laws will prohibit being aborted. Advocates of anti-abortion laws that include rape and incest pregnancies will say: "Even incest and rape babies are children that God wants."

Thousands of nurses will moonlight as abortionists. And almost every women's gym, diet center and beauty salon will provide abortion services or referrals to their most loyal and trusted clients. The illegal abortion industry will do for DEA what cocaine and heroin never could because not everyone will use those two drugs... but everyone screws.

Science will one day do away with heroin and cocaine, but nothing will do away with sex. We need to support our president's anti-abortion agenda to save our jobs, to guarantee our children's and grandkid's college tuitions, but most of all... to preserve our Gold Badge.

-- Posted by Mycos to Bush: War Criminal, Thief <http://mycos.blogspot.com/2005_06_05_mycos_archive.html#111853870843059842>

at 6/11/2005 06:11:48 PM

--

Gary Williams