[lbo-talk] Re: An Appeal to Ignorance

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jun 13 12:23:03 PDT 2005

At 02:59 PM 6/13/2005, Jeffrey Fisher wrote:

>http://www.killingthebuddha.com/manifesto.htm
>
>another project of sharlet (of the revealer)

i remember sitting in the libary, studying some stuff about buddhism ( in a course on American ideology and identity, 1950-1970). i started repeating: "i am nothing. i am nothing. i am nothing....."

oooooooooo. I am NO thing. I am NO ting. I am NO thing. etc.

i'm sorry. i don't have time to screw around here. is there some reason for the link?

also: what happens when scientific inquiry means you no longer believe in science? *grin* thought you'd like that. you and dwayne anyway.

i won't be getting involved with this. joanna's comments really pissed me off. i fail to see why i should find any of this stuff inherently interesting. nor should i have to be called rabid. i get that shit often enough around this hell hole. who needs it in the lbo hole? not me. thanks.

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin