[lbo-talk] An Appeal to Ignorance

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:00:30 PDT 2005

and i'm back on the same side with kelley, again, somehow . . . and how do we both find ourselves agreeing with yoshie at all? [i kid! i kid!]

and yet, i am way more with yoshie here than with joanna, i'm afraid.

and i fear i have completely failed to make myself understood to anyone. so, back to the drawing board.

peace